ELTACon, the legal tech and innovation conference by the European Legal Tech Association, ELTA, will take place online from November 29 to December 2, 2021. Under this year’s motto “Legal Tech & Innovation – from Chan(g)e to Chan(c)e” the conference will be all about getting valuable insights by legal tech experts from all over Europe and beyond. Tickets can be bought not only by ELTA members.
Each day of the conference will have its own theme: Day one will be all about Leadership, Strategy & Innovation, day two will cover Legal Tech Education, and on the third day speakers will talk about Business & (Legal) Tech.
Some of the announced speakers are:
- Rebecca Williams, Professor of Public Law and Criminal Law, University of Oxford
- Itzik Amiel, Bestselling Author, Business Mentor and Founder & CEO of THE SWITCH
- Jon Bartman, ELTA Ambassador UK & Head of Jameson Legal Tech, Jameson Legal
- Raymond Blijd, CEO, Legalcomplex & Co-Founder, Legalpioneer.org
- Laura Fauqueur, ELTA Ambassador Spain & Co-director DU Legal Design Université Montpellier + Global Institute for Law & Innovation
- Helena Hallgarn, Member of ELTA’s board & Founder Virtual Intelligence VQ
- Tobias Heining, Member of ELTA’s board & Director Business, Clients & Strategy, Osborne Clarke Germany
- Magnus Lindberg, Advisor, Legal Connection & Co-Author of The LEGALTECH Book
- Gregoire Mirot, Member of ELTA’s board & Head of New Markets and Chief Evangelist, Wolters Kluwer – Legal Software
- Tianyu Yuan, CEO & Co-Founder, Codefy GmbH
ELTA’s main objective is to strengthen legal technology at a European level. Its goal is to represent the interests of its members. The Association is actively involved in social and political debate in order to speak up for the concerns and interests of its members and to strengthen the position of legal technology in the European legal market. The Association promotes science and research, as well as European and international communication in the legal technology field and its neighbouring disciplines.
You can get a ticket here.