Legal Innovators announced new speakers for their In-Person Conference! Get a sneak preview of the best and brightest in the legal tech community!
On the 21st and 22nd of October, Legal Innovators is returning to London for its second annual edition (at etc venues St. Paul’s, London), and this year’s event promises to be the most inspiring yet, with an innovation stage, exhibitor floor, and innovative programme.
About the event:
Leading figures from private practice law firms and corporate legal departments will attend the event. As part of the event, you’ll also be able to network and establish new partnerships with your colleagues (some job titles include General Counsels, General Partners, Partners, Associates, Legal Ops Professionals, Innovation Directors, and so on).
Latest speaker confirmations include:
- Kerry Westland, Partner- Head of Innovation and Legal Technology, Addleshaw Goddard
- Richard West, Head of Innovation Team, Kennedys
- Maurus Schreyvogel, Chief Legal Innovation Officer, Novartis
- Shruti Ajitsaria, Head of Fuse, Allen & Overy
- Karim Derrick, Product and Innovation Director, Kennedys
…and many others…
For a complete speaker list visit the event webpage.
Legal Innovators kindly invites legal-tech professionals to book their tickets, speaking or exhibiting now, as the event has reached 80% capacity.
You can request a copy of Legal Innovator’s brochure including remaining sponsorship opportunities here.